Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Signs Of A Cheating Girlfriend

There are many signs to a cheating girlfriend. I must admit I didn't know any signs of my cheating girlfriend. So don't feel bad if your girl cheating on you with another man,cause it's not your fault. One thing I learned from experience is that you can be good looking,smart,you can even treat her right,and they will still stray. Let me tell you my story of how I found the signs of a cheating girlfriend.Click Here! I was with my girl for just under 2 years we lived together I relocated just to be with her. But due to the economics of the are in which we live.

I had to take a job out of town to pay the bills. I must say it was very hard being away from home,but you gotta do what you gotta do to make the ends meet. When I was away I think my girl was at play with another man. How do I know? Cause there were signs ones that at first I missed,cause I refused to believe or accept the fact that my girl was hanging with another guy. Until you accept it or believe that she may or is cheating on you. The pain and the wonder gos on and on. Some of the signs I got from my gal were when I would call she either didn't answer the phone or the conversation was short and sweet. Pretty tough when your a man on your own working trying to provide for your family. It's a very lonely feeling when your girl has no time to talk to you.

Oh I got the standard excuses Iam cleaning the house,Iam getting ready to go out with my friends girls night out! Man that one used to just burn me! Another sign is when they say they will call or text you when they get home or go to bed and they don't! So finally after awhile IClick Here! to find out if my girl is cheating on me. After my stint at work I came home for a little R&R and some love from my girl. Now fellas remember you been on the road for awhile and you really got your hopes up for that intimacy. Guess what happens? Read on. I been home about a day now were watching TV. I go to get intimate with my gal and she seems rather distant you know like she not into it. I ask her whats wrong she says nothing. Well if there nothing wrong whats the problem? I've been away you say you miss me and that you love me whats wrong? Iam thinking. So rather then argue I go to the den and get on the computer I check the search history cause now I know something is up. I see on the search all these chat line sites like about 3 or 4. Well now I know where my cash was going on my credit card bills.

So do you see the signs? So I confronted her with what I found. She had really no excuse, except to say there just friends and she was lonely. Well fellas rather then get mad I forgave her then I Click Here! to gather the evidence I knew I would need for the break up. Yes fellas break up ! No way I was going to go through more nights of pain and torture. Wondering who the other man is? What did I do wrong? Iam so alone, she doesn't love me any more. Besides I knew I could never trust her again. Thanks for reading:)Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment